Withered Love - Dailogue

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Today was a strange day. Like every other day, But not like Yesterday. or the day before yesterday. I met her in the boulevards of my past. Could not remember the day, But it was not today. Today was a plain sight of sound and smell. Reality . .

It was twelve years, since I last heard from her. It was unbelievable. We often wish we could have all the experience , all the courage and wisdom we had today, to face our reality yesterday. Yes we all look back at time and feel embarrassed about things that we did , things that we did nt do, And things that we wished did. What we can do can change the face of reality, that of today forever. We could have become anything , with anyone. But we are not that wise are we. We are a growth, organic and inorganic growth. Infinite and reasonless growth. Negative and positive growth. Our growth is absolute and relative. Our growth is a journey from pointlessness to pointlessness. But we grow, Apart, and together we grow. We need to grow


But yesterday was a day I spent with her. Memories. Ha beautiful . Why do we forget. Moment eternal to us. Why do we not rhyme when we talk today

I those twelve years reality had really changed for us. She had become a mother. Someone who gave a part of her mind body soul and uterus to give birth to twelve young children, one for each year that we were away. Yet She never bothered to care about looking at a part of her that she gave birth in my heart. She was not a single woman, She was the window of womanhood. Feminine thinking, The delicacy and carelessness of a dainty. Intelligence without pretense. It was a casual day in her life


Today is that of great utility to us. Of great importance and seriousness. Yesterday with She...It was never serious. It was past and it was memories. It looks eternal..But how can you forget us my love. ! ? It was not promises, but your kisses, that I miss mostly about yesterday. No I did nt want to hold you inside the prison of love. Rather liberate the free in Us .. The freedom in us. I wanted to see, To kiss and cherish. No oh no .. Not again the promises. How can I promise you yesterday. I am not Jesus to bring back the dead

There was a big difference with right and left side of our thoughts. She was on a continent right and I was somewhere left.  We wrote to each other through bridges of poems and reality. Prose and imagination.

I am just a dead zombie with memories which are living dead, Eternally haunted by yesterday , romance, poem and rhyme. But I rhyme without music. There is sadness in my notes.Because and Only because my darling , It is today. A day which lost all the virginity to memories and longings.A day which is raped by the constant reminiscence of promises of Yesterday. When you were young , your skin against mine. It was not meaningless, neither was it explicit. Today .. It killed yesterday. 


It is very hard to reconcile with what we see around us. We are in a mad rush to fulfill our mechanical utility and functionalisms. We need to grow into our shoes. That ancient primitive bacterial urge to fulfill our genetic nemesis. That to give our body soul mind creative love to our DNA. To be home and host for Darwin. Where Jesus and Krishna were men, Mad men in love. Like me ! my love for you

I killed yesterday , But not me . The person in me who keep track of time, measures the wetness of our kisses, and eternity of time. I wait for you , Here today. Hope you can forgive. Hope you can bear the children of gods, Yes you do when you smile 

I was glad that no one really understood what I was trying to tell. Because something which is told will become digested, and defecated... and understood .. comprehended ..and judged !!

0 comments: